jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tamaki Hiroshi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 191, 192, 193  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xyz wrote:
At least he doesn't look like this.

it's the other way round for me.. Sweat hehe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xyz wrote:

hehe
speaking of the "devil", I've been dying to watch this special drama (Teki wa Honnoji Ari) where Somegoro Ichikawa co-starred him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think these pics are from his filming in Thailand..
credits: baidu

hotness!! Bonk Bonk Muack Muack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie2 wrote:

wew....
HOT! HOT! HOT!

he grows a moustache?
he still looks skinny, don;t you think?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qnuy wrote:
he grows a moustache?
he still looks skinny, don;t you think?

Interesting pictures.
I think the moustache is false. The manga begins with the scene of a car chase where Yuuki (Tamaki-kun) with a false moustache is getting away from the police. I guess they were filming this scene.

I heard Tamaki-kun's gotten thinner than he was in Shikaotoko...
His body fat percentage is 4 % now... Shocked

Why does he have to be so skinny? ......I'd like to ask him directly.
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiori wrote:

Shocked Shocked ehhh?!?!?
i suddenly got this silly thought if he was getting anorexic or what.. *knocks on wood*
waaaaaa!! i was really hoping that he'll regain his old weight back!! Puppy Dog Eyes doshite tamaki-kun?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiori wrote:

Interesting pictures.
I think the moustache is false. The manga begins with the scene of a car chase where Yuuki (Tamaki-kun) with a false moustache is getting away from the police. I guess they were filming this scene.

ah yokatta.... hehe he looks weird there.

Quote:

Why does he have to be so skinny?

oh no Shameful Cry
I hope he's still healthy even though he's skinny now.

Quote:
......I'd like to ask him directly.

me too Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie2 wrote:

thankz for the scans
wow he looks okay with the moustache

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xyz wrote:
oh no hehe Mr Green rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiori wrote:

Why does he have to be so skinny? .
what no way
I been saying for a while now Mr Green but yea no way wow that no good
Quote:
......I'd like to ask him directly
like wise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Back from a short hiatus. Welcome to all the new members of this thread. His fan base sure is growing! w00t! I hope Tamaki-san take care of his health from the looks of pictures taken from Thailand.

Found this file in my archives, it is Ayumi Hamasaki's talk show "Ayu Ready?" episode 64 with Hiroshi Tamaki as guest, which aired roughly 4 1/2 years ago. Majority of streaming sites didn't have this up so I uploaded the whole show. You can see how much he has changed look-wise and matured as a person. He devours food like in Bistro SMAP, except he doesn't stare off into space and takes awkward angle pictures. I don't want to spoil the rest in case you haven't seen it before. Definitely a must see, sorry no subtitles. Shameful Cry Please use HJSplit or FileSJ to join all four parts together when finished downloading. If there is trouble with the links or questions about combining parts, feel free to PM me. Enjoy~

Screencaps:

1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=82V26E7G
2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B2GQNDMR
3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LY7NXSMP
4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2D6NIS1I
ochang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiori wrote:

me too... Shocked sad to know that he's getting thinner and thinner. I really want his 'Chiaki Senpai look' back. I think he looks best if he is fatter like in Nodame Cantabile and Heyouheki. hope he takes care of his health.

btw, speaking of Hyouheki... just finish watching it last week. love Tamaki-kun there. his character as Kyohei Okudera is so interesting and adorable. really worth to watch. I guess I'll add it in my top 3 Tamaki-kun movie/dorama after Nodame cantabile and Heavenly Forest.

aaah... miss him so much... Shameful Cry
pomeline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody. im pomeline,a newbie here. love him in waterboys he was crazy and silly. he look soo fine in nodame as well. i become a huge fan now.
like him coz he seems like a very fun guy to hang out with the coolest personality.. he plays guitar and his voice is like deep.So manly.

HEHEHE...

BTW did u guys saw him in ametalk with midnight eagle co-star. when the hosts ask him about his favourite 80s song (if i wasnt mistaken) and he mentioned a title or name of the singer with the song played on the background...? did any of u guys know about the song. and then suddenly if i am not mistaken the hosts make fun on him by saying that that song is so mellow or sumthin a guy should love song like TIME ZONE ( rock 80s song which i think is really bad heheh)
SO if any of u guys know the song title or singer plz tell me
Arigatou...KISS
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xyz wrote:

LOL. lol

Is he made up for a medieval version of Nodame? hehe rofl
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

green_tea wrote:

Found this file in my archives, it is Ayumi Hamasaki's talk show "Ayu Ready?" episode 64 with Hiroshi Tamaki as guest, which aired roughly 4 1/2 years ago. Majority of streaming sites didn't have this up so I uploaded the whole show. You can see how much he has changed look-wise and matured as a person. He devours food like in Bistro SMAP, except he doesn't stare off into space and takes awkward angle pictures. I don't want to spoil the rest in case you haven't seen it before. Definitely a must see, sorry no subtitles. Shameful Cry Please use HJSplit or FileSJ to join all four parts together when finished downloading. If there is trouble with the links or questions about combining parts, feel free to PM me. Enjoy~

Screencaps:

1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=82V26E7G
2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B2GQNDMR
3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LY7NXSMP
4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2D6NIS1I

yay!! arigatou for thiS!! Bow Victory! Peace! Dancing w00t!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ochang wrote:
btw, speaking of Hyouheki... just finish watching it last week. love Tamaki-kun there. his character as Kyohei Okudera is so interesting and adorable. really worth to watch.

I think you're the first person here who mentioned how adorable Tamaki-kun is in Hyouheki! Yatta�`!
Quote:
I guess I'll add it in my top 3 Tamaki-kun movie/dorama after Nodame cantabile and Heavenly Forest.

I agree!
Episode 2 is classic. Whenever I see Okudera and Kitazawa(played by Yamamoto Taro) hug each other crying in the snow, I can't help but crying.
Although the drama was going to be made of 10 episodes, it was shorten to 6 episodes. So we see some flaws (too many things in one episode, for example)in the storyline. But, it doesn't matter. Tamaki-kun's look and acting is so charming. Smitten
Shiori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pomeline wrote:
Hello everybody. im pomeline,a newbie here. love him in waterboys he was crazy and silly. he look soo fine in nodame as well. i become a huge fan now.

Hello, pomeline! I didn't pay any attention to Tamaki-kun when Waterboys was aired... Sweat
Quote:
BTW did u guys saw him in ametalk with midnight eagle co-star. when the hosts ask him about his favourite 80s song (if i wasnt mistaken) and he mentioned a title or name of the singer with the song played on the background...? did any of u guys know about the song.

If I saw that video, I could help you...I couldn't find the vid anywhere.
pomeline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello shiori,
thank u very much for helping me this is the link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5MDQ4MDg=.html
i think it is on the 30th minutes of the video

HE was freakin kewl in the waterboy... i like the part when when he acknowledged that the gay boy was in love with him since he was child hehehehehe...and when he was looking for panties sightings by telescopes to the girl school next door... Yeah

Now he is soo skinny yeah... But still lookin hot...and he seems tall...he is soo handsome..driving me crazy ...oh GOD...if i ever ever...have a chance to meet him ill jump into him and kiss him on the cheeks... Fingers crossed
ive never been in love with celeb before...except for takeshi sorimachi...i wanted to marry him when i was 11 but now he is married with nanako with 2 daughters and old... but i still like him though

NOW i LOOOOVEEEEE Hiroshi : Yeah
qnuy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome to the new comers ^^

I've watched that Ayu Ready episode with Tamaki in it (that's the only episode of Ayu ready that I have, just because of Tamaki hehe )
he looks sooo adorable there.

I've watched the ametalk too, but I couldn't remember about the music (I guess, I wasn't concentrating when I first watched it Bonk ) gotta watch it again

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for keep posting...coz me got so excited ...
I forgot to mention that he is soo hunky in KIDS...oh he almost killin me with the hair and the look soo wild...
Anyway i didnt like him with the racoon hair he has few years back...i think it was the worst haircut over the history of his head ever put plus the baldy historical drama...
although his face is still good-lookin
and one more thing tht he is a very private man...dont have any idea about his ma pa sist bro and where he lived and the girls NOTHING is SURE or confirmed...that is cool..mysterious... Naughty i like him even more
( although at some point i am curious) yeah and hes been to thailand few weeks ago...lucky thai fan...hope he go to london whatever he wanna do here shooting,vacation,english lesson perhaps...that will be super awesome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 191, 192, 193  Next
Page 69 of 193

Jump to: