jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
His and Her Circumstances

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeanxi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: His and Her Circumstances Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry...dunno if this goes here Wink But does anyone know where I can download fansubbed versions of the anime His and Her Circumstances? Big Grin Totally hilarious anime...I only have the first six episodes tho Sad Really appreciate your help!
Shiro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have it on cdr, but the quality is pretty bad ;/
AnimeCat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know, but You can get it at ebay... That's where I got it from, the complete box set. It has english voices and Japanese and it also has the subs in english and spanish! Which I though was really cool, since I am latina Bleah and He sells them at a resonable price. Sphiatt I think thats his ebay ID if its not PM and I'll try to send you the correct one Bleah
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thetenken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: His and Her Circumstances Reply with quote Back to top

Jeanxi wrote:
Sorry...dunno if this goes here Wink But does anyone know where I can download fansubbed versions of the anime His and Her Circumstances? Big Grin Totally hilarious anime...I only have the first six episodes tho Sad Really appreciate your help!

This series has already been licensed for distribution in the U.S. by Right Stuf International. Please support the company by buying the real product. The subtitles on this version are also the best out there, almost 99% likely to better than any fansubbed version. Check out this review:

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/942.php
Jeanxi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
This series has already been licensed for distribution in the U.S. by Right Stuf International. Please support the company by buying the real product. The subtitles on this version are also the best out there, almost 99% likely to better than any fansubbed version.

Oh sorry! I didn't know~ Thanx for the help everybody! 3Q! Mr Green
windrider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A word of warning... the anime ends halfway thru the story rather abruptly because it isn't complete...

But its still one great anime though. Just expect to be disappointed by the ending.
groink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: His and Her Circumstances Reply with quote Back to top

thetenken wrote:

This series has already been licensed for distribution in the U.S. by Right Stuf International. Please support the company by buying the real product. The subtitles on this version are also the best out there, almost 99% likely to better than any fansubbed version. Check out this review:

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/942.php

Yes yes yes!!!! By all means BUY THE DVD!!!!!!!!

Unlike the Japanese drama realm, the Japanese anime industry in the United States is well established. But don't take that for granted -- They can STOP production of English-subtitled anime at any time if they feel people are bootlegging their stuff. To continue encouraging the big companies like Pioneer to come out with English-subbed anime, we must contribute to the industry by being legit and buy their stuff. It's really the right thing to do. That goes for manga, too!!!! BTW, His & Her Circumstances TOKYOPOP manga is excellent! You can even read the details about the different school uniforms and stuff.

--- groink
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

most definitely!!! i have already purchased the whole his and her circumstances box set, as well as kare kano tokyopop mangas 1-7. while the anime left the story hanging, because it caught up to where the manga was, the manga is going to catch up to the japanese manga, and we will get the whole story. cant wait!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: