jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1095, 1096, 1097 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mavic0910

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AiBaka wrote:
oohh ... it's Captain 12th anniversary ! Omedeto Ohno Satoshi-san!!! I wonder when Aiba and the other members entered JE .. hopefully someone will inform us here ..

(Edited)
here are the dates when arashi members entered JE :
Aiba - 15 August 1996
Matsumoto - 17 May 1996
Ninomiya - 19 June 1996
Ohno - 16 October 1994
Sakurai - 22 October 1995

Last edited by mavic0910 on Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PIANIST

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wish Oh-chan all da best ne, to do more wonderfull , amazing 12 years (juz forever till the day you become ojisan) with our beloved Arashi.

Rite now......juz a bit sadness that I can't go to the Arashi vietn. forum to post some whises there for our Liida.

Liida , you're "LUCKY MAN" Yeah
thank God you didn't quit JE before debuted wit Arashi,
you're amazing on yo own way !
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zaizaiaddict wrote:
thanks so much for the links Tess-chan! Hug glomp
how's work? hope it's not stressing you too much Sweat

I'm doing good honey glomp Those 3 days of hell pay back very good, got myself a big paycheck which I'm now saving half and the other half getting ready to spend it all on our babies Mr Green LOLZ.....how are you btw ? I don't see you around much no more Puppy Dog Eyes you're busy to aren't you ? Don't work to hard now.
Lady's Delight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi~ As Faithe can't afford Nama Arashi uploads and re-ups, I'll do re-ups instead. I re-encoded this episodes, so now they are about 100 mb smaller.

Nama Arashi Ep.01 (OxyShare)

(sorry, this links showed with error on jdorama, so find it here

BTW ppl, try this toolbar from Megaupload - it really helps with downloading. Some time ago I totally couldnt use MU, but now there always are free slots. And you even may turn it off in your IE browser, but still it works. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

minnaa konnichiwa!!
ahh..I havent been in here for long time..>.<
hope everyone fine ne!! ^_^

I just wanna wish Oh-chan happy 12th anniversary in JE!! Dancing

I'll try to catch up all the Arashi news that I've been missing n also thxs to minna that have been dl Arashi's stuff!! arigatou! ^_^

jaa ne!!
faithe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSARY TO RIIDA Applaud Applaud Applaud Applaud Applaud Applaud

tensh_angels87 wrote:
I won't post the links here Faithe, go to my LJ Mr Green I'll be unlocking it in a minute, just had to make sure most of my friends who can't download from CB can download it first, before I leave it to the public. Bonk

arigatou tenshi, got it! i find this week's guest so much better...chatty and cheery...only sho gets to sit in the middle. how i wish all our boys can sit in the middle and let the camera FOCUS on THEM instead of the guest...lol i'm not making sense here Crazy Crazy Crazy

btw, is sho developing some double chin???? hmm if u watch his news zero ichimen...like what others noticed, his face is getting slightly round...his chin was so sharp during younger days ne~ oh well, he's still as cool as ever even with triple chin Nut bleh Nut

Lady's Delight wrote:
Hi~ As Faithe can't afford Nama Arashi uploads and re-ups, I'll do re-ups instead. I re-encoded this episodes, so now they are about 100 mb smaller.

Nama Arashi Ep.01 (OxyShare)

(sorry, this links showed with error on jdorama, so find it here

you are the best, lady's delight! Dancing i'm uploading more episodes for minna...but may take some time...*i wanna smash my computer for the SNAIL speed*
zaizaiaddict

Location: In a place with two TAIYOUs: TAIYOU NO KISETSU & TAIYOU SUZUKI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tensh_angels87 wrote:

I'm doing good honey glomp Those 3 days of hell pay back very good, got myself a big paycheck which I'm now saving half and the other half getting ready to spend it all on our babies Mr Green LOLZ.....how are you btw ? I don't see you around much no more Puppy Dog Eyes you're busy to aren't you ? Don't work to hard now.

otsukaresama! Hug
just happy that your hard work paid off! ^^

been a bit busy too and i surely missed posting here...

by the way...made some SC also of the recent SHUKUDAI...

i especially enjoyed the last one coz their guest was really genki and i liked their topic! ^^ (of course besides the fact that our boys are really becoming more and more handsome! *woot woot* w00t! )

i just looooove the part where aiba-chan took the resistant tako out of the aquarium! so brave (when everyone else stood away! XD) and so kawaii ne?! Victory! Peace!

Lady's chan
hontou ni arigaotu for the re-ups! Hug glomp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooooh thanks so much for the screencaps, zaizaiaddict! i haven't had a chance to watch the new shukudai yet (actually, haven't dled it yet) so it's a good teaser for me. ^^

really? is sho-kun gaining weight? i haven't noticed anything. yet, at least.

keep voting at kashu-navi, guys! currently #5.
Lady's Delight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zaizaiaddict wrote:

i just looooove the part where aiba-chan took the resistant tako out of the aquarium! so brave (when everyone else stood away! XD) and so kawaii ne?! Victory! Peace!

HAHA after all this animals in TSD I dont think Aiba still may be afraid of someone Mr Green And he looks so genki lately, that makes me feel genki too Dancing But pure tako - he was killed with bare hands in front of cameras Puppy Dog Eyes

Nama Arashi eps 2, 4 and 5 - re-ups
Again, find it here

And if you know something about Ep.3 (was it or wasn't) - please, tell me Sweat Or maybe you have it? Onegaishimasu Bow

Last edited by Lady's Delight on Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
zaizaiaddict

Location: In a place with two TAIYOUs: TAIYOU NO KISETSU & TAIYOU SUZUKI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lady's Delight wrote:
HAHA after all this animals in TSD I dont think Aiba still may be afraid of someone Mr Green And he looks so genki lately, that makes me feel genki too Dancing But pure tako - he was killed with bare hands in front of cameras Puppy Dog Eyes

thought so too! hehe and even ostrichs and lions can't resist aiba-chan's charms! lolz! Naughty
what really affected me was when aiba and sho were in the resto and the chef cut off the tentacles just like that and the cut tentacles were still moving! kowaii! >.<

Lady's Delight wrote:
Nama Arashi eps 2, 4 (still uploading) and 5 (still uploading) - re-ups
Again, find it here

And if you know something about Ep.3 (was it or wasn't) - please, tell me Sweat Or maybe you have it? Onegaishimasu Bow

anou lady's chan...you may want to strangle me but...onegai... please please...may i request for re-up of the nama-epis in up-file? onegai...heehee...same reason as before Sweat *whacks our IT dept*

and many thanks also to faithefor uploading the epis ! w00t!

happiegurlie wrote:
ooooh thanks so much for the screencaps, zaizaiaddict! i haven't had a chance to watch the new shukudai yet (actually, haven't dled it yet) so it's a good teaser for me. ^^

really? is sho-kun gaining weight? i haven't noticed anything. yet, at least.

keep voting at kashu-navi, guys! currently #5.

ur welcome! w00t! thanks to tess-chan for the clip! w00t!
know what...i'm also noticing that sho-chan's face is getting rounder! hehe
demo ne...after all those concerts...i think all of them have lost some weight. they're been really busy for the past months ne? Sweat

i've also been voting & i was surprised they moved one notch lower! Puppy Dog Eyes

well...anyway...MINNA GAMBARE!!! w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
anou lady's chan...you may want to strangle me but...onegai... please please...may i request for re-up of the nama-epis in up-file? onegai...heehee...same reason as before Sweat *whacks our IT dept*

No prob, just give me some time as I already have several files in upload list Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PIANIST wrote:

are you sure ? My source said Jun entered JE May 1996 , even Jun admitted this on Utawara !

yes, it's 1996 not 1995. sorry, my mistake... Doh!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it just me, or is sho-kun's hair black now?

or am i just super late in realizing it?
mavic0910

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happiegurlie wrote:
is it just me, or is sho-kun's hair black now?
or am i just super late in realizing it?

his hair is black again! w00t! ... & quite long.
i prefer arashi's hair to be black, they look much younger.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nobody have the last mago mago ??? the mago of the 2006 10 14 ???

ONEGAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for uploading nama arashi ... i love this bangumi. so funny !

YO lady delight ! how are you ! long time no see w00t!
rin-kuro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

seijisama wrote:
nobody have the last mago mago ??? the mago of the 2006 10 14 ???

ONEGAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for uploading nama arashi ... i love this bangumi. so funny !

YO lady delight ! how are you ! long time no see w00t!

There was no MMA on 2006 10 14. The MMA this Sat will be a 90 Min SP. ^^
lingling427

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh no~~
I can't go to Korea Concert~~
The ticket is selling today...
I keep trying to entre to the ticket agent website..
JAM..Jam...I feel like Jammin out,do u wanna jam???I dun want...
I want ticket...but the server is so busy...
i keep trying for an hr...and then my frd said...
"we have to give up..all ticket gone"
Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

then we were searching the korea auction..
OMG~many ppl are selling ticket..
bid from: 100,000won(original price is 88,000)
Some people set 300,000won...Crazy...too crazy
how can we afford???But i am sure there have many buyer
cos only korean can buy the ticket...
But i really dun want to know Arashi Korean fans are trying to earn money in this way..If i am the member of arashi, I must so angry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Utawara 10/1 Arashi in Taiwan Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't see this mentioned here, but there was a special Utawara on 10/1 and they showed Arashi in Taiwan. Actually Matsumoto was presenting the piece, but they actually filmed him in Taiwan and he didn't know it. It was really cute. I think he was mad at the end, but it was a cute piece. He had no idea that went on.
Lady's Delight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Utawara 10/1 Arashi in Taiwan Reply with quote Back to top

knickcam wrote:
I didn't see this mentioned here, but there was a special Utawara on 10/1 and they showed Arashi in Taiwan. Actually Matsumoto was presenting the piece, but they actually filmed him in Taiwan and he didn't know it. It was really cute. I think he was mad at the end, but it was a cute piece. He had no idea that went on.

Kyaaa~ that was great!
[Utawara] 2006.10.01 - Taiwan SP about MatsuJun

Part 001
Part 002

Seiji-chan, hi~ w00t! Isashiburi w00t!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Kyaaa~ that was great!
[Utawara] 2006.10.01 - Taiwan SP about MatsuJun

Part 001
Part 002

hello minna san

can someone help me please. this is a first time i use above link to download and some how i can not down load at all. Shameful Cry very sorry for such a baka question. Sweat

thanks
Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1095, 1096, 1097 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 1096 of 1285

Jump to: