jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1094, 1095, 1096 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rin-kuro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Post something? Hmmm... my contribution for the day then.

Minna, today is the day that Ohno entered Johnny Jimusho for the 12th year! He entered on 16th Oct 1994! Not sure if many people know because it seems to be pretty quiet about it.

Sweat

Omedatou Oh-chan! Have fun with Arashi and maybe your "friend"! XD
drieangell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

faithe wrote:
More �eNama Arashi�f goodies

This time I used �eUploading.com�f server cuz seems like quite a few of you cant use Megaupload ne�chope this helps yeah~ w00t!

[Nama Arashi] 2002.10.26 – Episode 4
File size: 555MB (55:03mins)
This episode has [Sho] Guest quiz show, [Jun] Learn new word, [Ohno] Mero mero girl, [Aiba] Sexy teacher etc etc.
001: http://www.uploading.com/files/K3UQ1U34/_Nama_Arashi__2002.10.26___Ep.4.DAT.001.html
002: http://www.uploading.com/files/PJZ575JW/_Nama_Arashi__2002.10.26___Ep.4.DAT.002.html
003: http://www.uploading.com/files/LG0LQEQL/_Nama_Arashi__2002.10.26___Ep.4.DAT.003.html
Caps below

[Nama Arashi] 2002.11.02 – Episode 5
File size: 552MB (54:42mins)
Must watch episode! The guest is this �egiant�f black man and Arashi members will take him on in various tasks e.g. Nino (who can breathe longer in water), Jun (who can shake head faster) etc. Its pretty hilarious�cmy FAV is when Arashi plays tug-of-war with him -- watch to find out who wins!! Naughty Of course there are other segments to the show – like Ohno�fs �eMero mero girl�f where he draws the boyfren of the guest from her description etc etc�c.enjoy~

001: http://www.uploading.com/files/386V30GK/_Nama_Arashi__2002.11.02___Ep.5.DAT.001.html
002: http://www.uploading.com/files/51CSL6HU/_Nama_Arashi__2002.11.02___Ep.5.DAT.002.html
003: http://www.uploading.com/files/WS30XO3F/_Nama_Arashi__2002.11.02___Ep.5.DAT.003.html
Caps below

i still have some more episodes...maybe i'll learn how to cut commercials soon kekeke Sweat ...sorry if u find the commercials waste of time...

im sorrie..bt i have some probs dling frm uploading...cld u like upload it on MU/SS??thanks!

btw..for arashi fans living in spore...on saturdays rite...at arnd 2pm..tune in to 933fm cos they play jap/korean songs...dont noe hw true it is..bt then..no harm trying...Big Grin
indayze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally registered because I really want to say thank you to all the active people on this forum. This is where I usually get my Arashi info and I appreciate all the uploads you guys put up. I check it all the time and never said anything so hopefully that'll change from now on. :D

I also love how everyone is from around the world on this thing! Makes me miss the philippines even more
firstlibra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all link of Nama Arashi ,but i have problems with uploading too .Can you upload it in MU/SS ,please?/
I think fan of other artists begin to know about our trick in Kasu navi
so our Arashi is now on 6th .
mavic0910

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

firstlibra, i think so too... & WaT fans are very faithful, they never move since they got the #1 spot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

firstlibra wrote:

I think fan of other artists begin to know about our trick in Kasu navi
so our Arashi is now on 6th .

they knew??!no wonder...People!keep on voting!! Victory! Peace!
happiegurlie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YES PEOPLE, KEEP VOTING!!

know why? because kat-tun is now right behind arashi.

no offense, but do we really want kat-tun to beat arashi??
lingling427

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2006.10.16 �N���� – News Zero

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/lingling427/hy0ca
password: 0125

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx faithe for nama arashi! if only arashi's shows now r like an hour long~! keke~
and lingling!!!~ u have to be joking!! edison!? omg~ i rather listen to jacky cheung~ puhahaha~ but then, his music is not sho's type~ omg~ i have tooooooo listen to it now~!

oh yeah! HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY TO OHNO!!!~ i hope he'll be in johnny long for me to congrat him on his 20th anniversary!~ keke~
go leader! i love u!~ ganbatte! stay healthy yo!~

Arashi boyS loves Mcdondon~!
AiBaka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oohh ... it's Captain 12th anniversary ! Omedeto Ohno Satoshi-san!!! I wonder when Aiba and the other members entered JE .. hopefully someone will inform us here ..

In order to celebrate it , let's change our Winamp Skin to Captains ... I will change mine after this! XDDDDDD

Here's the link where you can download Ohno + Arashi's winamp skins ..
http://blueside3.tripod.com/skinwinamp.html

Here is the taste of it :

and my desktop wallpaper .. (currently using Aiba's winamp skin)

*errr.. forgot from whom i took the wallpaper .. Bang Head
but if it's yours or you know who made them .. tell me ! i'll credit them properly ...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AiBaka wrote:
oohh ... it's Captain 12th anniversary ! Omedeto Ohno Satoshi-san!!! I wonder when Aiba and the other members entered JE .. hopefully someone will inform us here ..

Sorry, but your avatar was removed.

As of August 23, 2006, all signature images are restricted to a maximum dimensional size of 500(w)x150(h) pixels total and that includes text and emoticons.

Also, the combined file sizes of your avatar and signature must be less than 200KB.

Please make the necessary changes to your signature and/or avatar images as soon as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Leota

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omedeto Ohnokun!!!!

Arashi currently at #4 Keep voting everyone!! Dancing Dancing Dancing
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arashi no Shukudai-kun and NewsZero [10.16.06] are at my CB, for minna who can download from CB/PDBOX please download there. I'll post the links that I've uploaded (YSI) for minna who can't download from CB later. Still in the process of uploading Victory! Peace! Half way done Mr Green

EDIT :::: HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY RIIDA yippee
RkoCenaHolic23

Location: *Beside Hitsugaya Taichou inside the 10th Squad HQ, Seireitei, Soul Society*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey ya! just checkin out what's new with arashi & matsujun... Muack i still can't get over their songs "hero" and "all or nothing"... Nut i still play them everyday on my ip0d... lolz Crazy [/b]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RkoCenaHolic23 wrote:
hey ya! just checkin out what's new with arashi & matsujun... Muack i still can't get over their songs "hero" and "all or nothing"... Nut i still play them everyday on my ip0d... lolz Crazy [/b]

i cant even get over A.RA.SHI...who can beat that? hahaha Nut Nut Nut

thanks tenshi for the YSI links in advance!
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I won't post the links here Faithe, go to my LJ Mr Green I'll be unlocking it in a minute, just had to make sure most of my friends who can't download from CB can download it first, before I leave it to the public. Bonk
Tha_Twins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY O-CHAN!!! w00t! Applaud
(althought we were one day later :S)

And thank you everybody for your news and downloads! Big Grin
firstlibra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY O-Chan w00t!
I always think O-chan is such a great captain of Arashi
Dancing
Keep being a captain of Arashi forever O-chan. Dancing
zaizaiaddict

Location: In a place with two TAIYOUs: TAIYOU NO KISETSU & TAIYOU SUZUKI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

minna osashiburi! ^^

omedetou for voting ARASHI to fourth place! Applaud Dancing

demo ne...may i just ask...
I was just wondering�if one will vote in the Japanese site�will there still be separate point when one will also vote in the Taiwan site? Sweat

i do hope it has separate counts... Victory! Peace!

minna gambare!!! let's make ARASHI number 1! they deserve it ne? w00t!

Location: In a place with two TAIYOUs: TAIYOU NO KISETSU & TAIYOU SUZUKI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tensh_angels87 wrote:
I won't post the links here Faithe, go to my LJ Mr Green I'll be unlocking it in a minute, just had to make sure most of my friends who can't download from CB can download it first, before I leave it to the public. Bonk

thanks so much for the links Tess-chan! Hug glomp
how's work? hope it's not stressing you too much Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1094, 1095, 1096 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 1095 of 1285

Jump to: