jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1051, 1052, 1053 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lapamehot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hanijun wrote:
does anyone here have i want somebody mp3?could anyone upload on SS? Big Grin

HANIJUN...................HERE IT IS "I WANT SOMEBODY" MP3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gf4ndu

====>>>PAM<<<===
faithe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i want to go to the Thailand concert too.... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes

are there tickets left, and how much are they?
harumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Get your Arashi lyrics from Aibakaland!
http://aibakaland.forumup.org/viewforum.php?f=30&mforum=aibakaland

Some songs have translations too. We have done almost all already, but 'cause of the lack of the Internet connection at home I haven't been able to post all the lyrics yet.
Serenah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know where i can download yoiko no mikata with english subs ? .. i dont like using bit torrent
hanijun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lapamehot wrote:

HANIJUN...................HERE IT IS "I WANT SOMEBODY" MP3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gf4ndu

OMG!!!thanx a lot!!luv ya~
harumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Serenah wrote:
does anyone know where i can download yoiko no mikata with english subs ? .. i dont like using bit torrent

I only know that the first ep can be found here: http://community.livejournal.com/onlyarashifiles/103515.html
sarusuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G no Arashi Ep.45- A no Arashi [2006.08.16]
MU: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GS6KESUC
SS: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rjg8j6

credit: my12 CB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sarusuki when you watch this week GnoA did it ever get stuck/freeze ?? Mine did, I download it from the same CB you did, it freeze a lot for some reason Bang Head Gonna try my luck with ShooShoo2 CB *damn it but that'll be mpg format, big file* Bang Head G2G now, professor is lecturing Doh!

My dear Iara, miss you very much glomp
sarusuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tensh_angels87 wrote:
sarusuki when you watch this week GnoA did it ever get stuck/freeze ?? Mine did, I download it from the same CB you did, it freeze a lot for some reason Bang Head Gonna try my luck with ShooShoo2 CB *damn it but that'll be mpg format, big file* Bang Head G2G now, professor is lecturing Doh!

nope, it works perfectly well for me..Big Grin maybe it's just the player you used?

shooshoo2's files are hard drive killers! they're HUGE! haha!XDD good luck! i hope it starts working for you!Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone has the subtitle in english of Pikanchi Double???
aicchuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tensh_angels87 wrote:
Donno if this is what you're lookin' for Doh! but this is what I have from the CD (rip).

Wish Instrumental
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pitja1

Ichioku no Hoshi Instrumental
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hu6mh5

Yeah, those are I was looking for!
Thank you so much for uploading! Mr Green
~*omiya_izumi*~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�͂��߂܂��āI

This is my first post! I've been an Arashi fan since April, when I watched Hana Yori Dango, so yes I was Jun-baited but now Nino is my favourite! (^_^)V

I was just wondering if anyone has any more information about Hana Yori Dango 2. I downloaded the CM from Aibakaland but I can't seem to find out anymore information!
GodsGirl7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's see, someone posted something about it in d-addicts... *wanders over to d-addicts, then comes back*

OK, here's the official site. All I know for sure is that it's coming in January 2007 with the same cast. If anyone here can read Japanese, maybe you can find out more.
shiroeri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sarusuki wrote:
G no Arashi Ep.45- A no Arashi [2006.08.16]
MU: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GS6KESUC
SS: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rjg8j6

credit: my12 CB

Thank you for up-loading it.
pink dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is hella funny~ as a female, when i saw jun w/ long hair (or without it).. i don't really think he looks like a girl. he's as PRETTY as a girl... anywayz.. so i burned this week g no.. and wanted to enjoy it at the comfort on a bed, on the big screen tv. keke~ so i was waiting for my big bro dvd player... (he was watching something) and then i heard that he was actually playing my g no.. so i went to watch it.. my big bro (30).. saw the intro of g no.. and asked "is that a woman?" (standing up and looking at the tv closely!) i asked... "who? the person w/ the long hair?" then jun spoke.. and my bro said "oh! it's a guy! he looks like a woman!" (bro walked away)
LOL!!!!!!~ keke.. glad? that jun is w/out extension now!? keke~
i guess jun can pass for being a lady anytime!~ HOHOHOHOHO!~
btw.. this week g no is definitely recommended!~ g no turns into a cooking show!~ haha~!

Arashi boyS loves Mcdondon~!
harumi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jinakanishi wrote:
does anyone has the subtitle in english of Pikanchi Double???

Pikanchi Double?? Do you mean the second movie?? Or English translation of the song?

sarusuki, thanks for the GnA!
mavic0910

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pink dragon, that was funny!

when i showed my arashi pics with my younger friends (around 11-13 years old) they started to tease me and called me "lesbian" because they said that all of arashi members look like girls.[/i][/b]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know where to look for arashi music sheet??
i have been looking for it for so long but cant find
harumi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elle wrote:
does anyone know where to look for arashi music sheet??
i have been looking for it for so long but cant find

Well at least for Wish you can find here: http://arashi.vox.com/library/post/wish-shee-music.html

Or did you mean for A.RA.SHI?
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This thread seem to be so quiet nowadays, so I guess I'll start with something, then see where the topic would lead us Bonk Kill me, but I think it need it (the forum that is). Arashi need a lot of luvin' here, where is everyone to give it ...... haha

OK , so what's everyone doing for Jun's (aka Momo) birthday ? Jun's fan, you should really be answering this one *runs and hide before hoards of Momo's fan start the killin' Tess parade hehe hehe * I'm currently making a video for his b-day. My darlin' Iara-san has written him a letter, so sweet is that letter In love Freakin' computer is freeze right now, even as I'm typing. Stupid program has froze, I can still do other stuff, tho, thnk goodness for that Grumble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1051, 1052, 1053 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 1052 of 1285

Jump to: