jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Suggestions welcome!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saito_Hajime wrote:

So that's the reason why Matsumoto Jun is climbing to the 2nd spot in the top 50 Beaten Victory! Peace!

My suggestion of the day: Sawada your uniform is really black.
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

My suggestion of the day: Sawada your uniform is really black.

He is making a new design for the uniform of Shirokin High. It's not yet done so any suggestions are welcome Beaten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saito_Hajime wrote:

He is making a new design for the uniform of Shirokin High. It's not yet done so any suggestions are welcome Beaten

rofl Mr Green rofl

it really shows off sawada's good looks...
krim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahHHHHHhhhhh my eyes!#!@#!@#!@#! bleh
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Number 1: Seriously? Matsumoto Jun is on the top 2 spot now?
NUmber 2: That picture is so disturbing I don't know if it's because of A) the latex all over or b) the man has his hand on his crotch.

what the hell is happening in jdorama?

hehe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
Number 1: Seriously? Matsumoto Jun is on the top 2 spot now?
NUmber 2: That picture is so disturbing I don't know if it's because of A) the latex all over or b) the man has his hand on his crotch.

what the hell is happening in jdorama?

hehe

it's gone to the fan girls
dochira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

it's gone to the fan girls

And we are getting more and more each day.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

And we are getting more and more each day.

i gave up on that stoopid top 50 chart prolly a year go...it's utterly ridiculous when you have these mediocre kids in the top ten....
dochira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i gave up on that stoopid top 50 chart prolly a year go...it's utterly ridiculous when you have these mediocre kids in the top ten....

It is useful to see short term trends....essentially who are the entertainment folks/stations pushing out to the public.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

It is useful to see short term trends....essentially who are the entertainment folks/stations pushing out to the public.

i'll tell you a trend they appear to be showing a lot of doramas on filipino television ...and girls are going gaga over jun in gokusen...boosting his vote count past four hundred votes.
dochira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i'll tell you a trend they appear to be showing a lot of doramas on filipino television ...and girls are going gaga over jun in gokusen...boosting his vote count past four hundred votes.

I have longed wondered why they have not shown Japanese dramas in the Philippines, opting for Spanish and Mexican dramas. But I did not envision the side effect. Beaten
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

But I did not envision the side effect. Beaten

lol nicely put.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

I have longed wondered why they have not shown Japanese dramas in the Philippines, opting for Spanish and Mexican dramas. But I did not envision the side effect. Beaten

it also shows how the times have changed. generally the filipino-japanese relationship was strained. we have to see that the philippines was once occupied by the japanese during ww2 and it wasn't nice. i wonder how the elders are viewing this trend.

as for the mexican telenovelas, it just hit too close to home since we were colonized by the spaniards for like 300 years. inasmuch as we rebelled against them and gained our eventual independence, in those 300 years, spanish practices have seeped into the culture.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:

as for the mexican telenovelas, it just hit too close to home since we were colonized by the spaniards for like 300 years. inasmuch as we rebelled against them and gained our eventual independence, in those 300 years, spanish practices have seeped into the culture.

haha...a valid argument....lemme only joke by saying the mexicans didn't get a much better deal than the filipinos...but obviously you were focused on the linguistic connection.
krim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i suggest...

1 vote per country for an artist. w00t!
dochira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:

it also shows how the times have changed. generally the filipino-japanese relationship was strained. we have to see that the philippines was once occupied by the japanese during ww2 and it wasn't nice. i wonder how the elders are viewing this trend.

My grandma still has memories from her childhood of the Japanese occupation.

littlemissfab wrote:

And I can still see influences of it in their locally-produced dramas.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

krim wrote:
i suggest...

1 vote per country for an artist. w00t!

lol it's the UN!
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'll be the rep for Fresno..

errr.. we're talking counties here aren't we???

heehee
krim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's not something you want to advertise... Mr Green
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one after the other.. you must really miss me.

Boot out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: