jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 661, 662, 663 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a way to get my hands on this secret talk???
mukashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello:D

wow, Riku Thx for Kisarazu Cat's Eye:) I'm downlaoding first part now Hug
I have to stop myself with downloading as my flatmate told me tolay we're too close to our monthly limit:/// but I will download this episode for sure;] and this weeks Utawara I will have to watch on youtube^^'''

Big thx for this secret talk!!! I will read it when I'm free:D

welcome to new people here too. Hajimemashite!!!

tokki thx for informing us about Nino:D It's so cool to imagine all those situations:D

Also thx for this short interviews about dating @_@ Ohno seems as a good boyfriend (althou I didn't understand what girl he likes - last sentence) Big Grin

hmmm.. don't you think it would be cool if the rest of Arashi could visit Nino in L.A.? Like doing there some special GnA or something:D I wish they did^^

Muka
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tenshi01 wrote:
Is there a way to get my hands on this secret talk???

I'm uploading it now for you Big Grin

EDIT
Here you go~ ^^

Secret Talk 2005 (Wish)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5vittm

EDIT 3 HOURS LATER
2 people downloaded it and nobody comments T_T Well, nobody says anything ><' I feel alone in this forum now... XDDDDDD

I'm going to study and then to sleep~ see you tomorrow minna!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just read this Secret Talk from WISH single, and lol, it's funny of course. But they made some mistake, lol. when they were talking about HYD script ... they wanted to make some roleplay reading from the scene from SHizuka's welcome party (MatsuJun was explaining it) but they actually read a scene from the beginnign not the end of 2nd episode... I know it's nothing but it's strange:D

I also watched Kisarazu Cat's Eye eps. 1Big Grin so funny:D And Sho playing such a quiet guy, lol:D That's new for me:) But cool:D ANd my fav Arashi song as ending Dancing Thx Riku_tsuyoi Hug

Goodnight

Muka
jolly_hat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! elle: thanks for the translation!

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:

Here you go~ ^^

Secret Talk 2005 (Wish)

im downloading it now, thanks! Mr Green
laramatsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:

EDIT
Here you go~ ^^

Secret Talk 2005 (Wish)

arigatou gozaimas hikaru-chan. downloading right now. sugoi!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:

EDIT
Here you go~ ^^

Secret Talk 2005 (Wish)

EDIT 3 HOURS LATER
2 people downloaded it and nobody comments T_T Well, nobody says anything ><' I feel alone in this forum now... XDDDDDD

I'm going to study and then to sleep~ see you tomorrow minna!

Ah, thank so much Hikaru! You always supply all the Arashi goods I want! hehe
Fion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bah!!!!!! bleh Finally finished 4 projects and 1 midterm in 3 days.. altho still hv 2 more due on friday.. =T gotta check out this forum!!! Amazing~!!!!! I love how fast this thread moves and everyone in here is soooo into Arashi!!!! Way to go girlies~~Thumbsup (and possibly any guys???)

pink dragon wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked
this clip speaks for itself~
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A0jioEABuEs&search=arashi

WOW... what a clip...... Head Scratch Nino.. why were you wearing that...?? Thanks pink dragon! w00t!

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:

EDIT
Here you go~ ^^

Secret Talk 2005 (Wish)

Thanks Hkaru-chan!!!!!!! Keeping a copy of that~ Dancing
pink dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:

Secret Talk 2005 (Wish)

i misplaced the file; d/l right now~ thx~

and another old clip (having so much fun just watching young and chubby arashi~ haha)... who ate the spicy chicken?!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W6UqN-BZqmI&search=arashi

Arashi boyS loves Mcdondon~!
riku_tsuyoi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mukashi wrote:
I also watched Kisarazu Cat's Eye eps. 1Big Grin so funny:D And Sho playing such a quiet guy, lol:D That's new for me:) But cool:D ANd my fav Arashi song as ending Dancing Thx Riku_tsuyoi Hug

No problem, ne, but the real credit goes to Lady's Delight for uploading that. ^______^ She has more links of the subbed KCE on her LJ! ^^ (Oi, oi, I forgot to credit her for the credits on the original post... >_____>;; I should do that now. Bonk ). LOL! To tell you the truth, I didn't really like "A Day in Our Life" before, but after watching this series, I loved it. XD;; Lol. The colorful Ohno in the PV was just too much to handle. O_______O Lol! Maybe when JTV finishes the series, I could rip the movie. ^^;;
miafaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pink dragon wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked
this clip speaks for itself~
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A0jioEABuEs&search=arashi

umm........hahaha......hmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:Head Scratch

tokki2005:: thank you for the updates!

Lady's Delight:: i really like your work...i will take the one with the car
c_dy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shameful Cry Shameful Cry I'm so sad... sendspace says that the daily bandwidth of my country has been reached.. and i cant download the secret talk!!!!! Bang Head Bang Head
sigh, i shall try again later... thank you hikaru-chan for sharing! XDDDDD
zaizaiaddict

Location: In a place with two TAIYOUs: TAIYOU NO KISETSU & TAIYOU SUZUKI

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lady's Delight wrote:
zaizaiaddict, I was also surprised when saw you here Shocked Of course I remember you w00t!
And I wonder why no one ask me about translations of those icons with Russian words Crazy Ppl just use it, but I can write something really rude Mr Green

rofl rofl rofl lady's delight
i think i'd be interested in learning rude words... Sweat hehe

tokki wrote:
He finally had the chance to meet Mr. Eastwood (and shook hands with him too). It was funny though, caz Nino said Eastwood was rather quiet on the set and at first Nino didn't even realize Eastwood was there.

hontou?!!! wow!!! sugoi! Applaud (with this note, i'm liking Mr. Eastwood more and more! Mr Green )

Quote:
Our boy is enjoying the filming process very much! He mentioned that he was surprised that Eastwood would often go ahead to shoot a scene without rehearsing it first and Nino is loving this filming style

perhaps Mr. Eastwood wants to see the spontaneity of the actors. (i'm also not an expert in movies or in directing them so it's just a guess... Sweat )

anyway...tokki-san
many thanks for the updates! really appreciate it! Hug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tokki2005 wrote:

He finally had the chance to meet Mr. Eastwood (and shook hands with him too). It was funny though, caz Nino said Eastwood was rather quiet on the set and at first Nino didn't even realize Eastwood was there.

side note: reading this reminds me of chibi jun~ when he first joined Johnnys he was looking forward to meet Johnny-san but didn't had the chance. Then one day he found out that the ojichan that was always there at their dance lessons was actually Johnny-san himself!! (and I think jun have mistaken him as the janitor or something!! wah ha ha...dun quote me on this tho, my memory doesn't function well in the morning!)

okay back to Nino�c.

Our boy is enjoying the filming process very much! He mentioned that he was surprised that Eastwood would often go ahead to shoot a scene without rehearsing it first and Nino is loving this filming style (< sorry, am no expert in movies so my choice of vocab might be kind of...blah....)!

no mention of the heater today, so hopefully it's been taken care of! Fingers crossed

Thanks for the info., ne! XD;; Hhahaha, the Jun part cracked me up! OMG! That reminds me of the "Hey, Hey, Hey" episode where they all made fun of Johnnysan's "YOU!" rofl

Hmmm...I've been a bit confused about this though, minna. So, there will be two movies, right? "Flag of our Fathers" and "Red Sun, Black Sand", right? And they'll both be released worldwide, but are released on different dates? And they both relate to each other...? Oi! I think I need to go find out what the storyline is first. Bonk Does anyone know if the "Red Sun, Black Sand" is based on anything, too? Sweat

@Hikaruchan: YATTA! Thank you for the secret talk, ne! XD;; I've never heard any of them and been wondering what they sound like. I'm downloading it now. ^^ Thanks! Bow
jolly_hat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you know what? i just finished typing a long paper and i was all tired and grumpy and stressed, and then i went to jdorama's main page and the featured artist was Matsujun, and i instantly felt better. something about those Arashi boys just makes things cheerful, you know? Mr Green

haha, sorry to be so random. i was just wondering if this ever happens to anyone else...feel free to tell me if im crazy Crazy
Maki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jolly_hat wrote:
you know what? i just finished typing a long paper and i was all tired and grumpy and stressed, and then i went to jdorama's main page and the featured artist was Matsujun, and i instantly felt better. something about those Arashi boys just makes things cheerful, you know? Mr Green

haha, sorry to be so random. i was just wondering if this ever happens to anyone else...feel free to tell me if im crazy Crazy

I feel the same soo often! It's the joy of Arashi w00t! If I'm having a bad day or am feeling stressed out or something and then I look at Arashi or think of them or something I instantly feel better. Dancing And here I thought it was just me all along Sweat Good to know I'm not alone Mr Green Arashi just makes everything okay~~~
haruyume

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lady's Delight wrote:
zaizaiaddict, I was also surprised when saw you here Shocked Of course I remember you w00t!
And I wonder why no one ask me about translations of those icons with Russian words Crazy Ppl just use it, but I can write something really rude Mr Green

elle, thanks for posting translation w00t!
And of course thanks say it again for hard work with translation. Dancing

No you can't say anything rude, cause I'll be there to check!! Naughty

And anyone who dares say anything bad about the boys will have to answer to me and will be very very sorry Bleah XD Lol , though I know you won't ^_____^

Anyway...XD

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Lady's Delight!!!! �D���q���� �P���w�p�|���r�p���� �~�p �~�p�� Arashi rabu thread!!!! Dancing Dancing This is one of the best, friendliest places for fans outside of Japan ^_____^
Wow, you're friends with Maggi-chan? Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green Cool!!! How did you guys meet?
Thanks for the aquatance gifts ne ^_^ Took the wallies, I have epi4 of Kisarazu's Cats eye XD no sub tho. Is yours subbed?

Oh yes, and as you may have guessed, I'm Russian too ^_______^
I studied Japanese for 6 years. Am totally in love with Japan. Also love anime, jdorama, jpop..... Favourite band is Arashi(ofcourse x3!) and most adored member is Sho-chan Muack

I also PMed you. Victory! Peace!
Heh, hope to see you around soon ^_~

---

NINO ON THE RED CARPET!!! Waaah sugoi!!! Thanks Toki-san Hug I need to read what you guys wrote Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Man, Uni=no life Shameful Cry

Jya, Arashi wo yoroshiku ne
(keep up the Arashi spirit minna Victory! Peace! )
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two more uploads!!

All the Arashi Secret Talks (except Wish) ^^ (Zip)
They're way shorter than the Wish one, but they're funny to listen! Big Grin

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0lqdwd

G No Arashi - 2006.03.15
Haven't seen it yet, because I'm in a hurry >< Dunno what's this episode about ><' Sorry
Btw, the filename is wrong. I put the wrong date (2006.03.16) and it should be 2006.03.15 ^^ Please change it after you download ^^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3b3hk5

Okay, I'm going to school~ see you minna!! Big Grin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

riku_tsuyoi, no prob w00t!
miafaye,
Quote:
i really like your work...i will take the one with the car

Douzou and thanks Victory! Peace!
zaizaiaddict
Quote:
i think i'd be interested in learning rude words...

Well, I can PM to you couple, khm, for general development Sweat rofl
haruyume, hai-hai, �x�u�}�|���{ w00t!
Quote:
Wow, you're friends with Maggi-chan?

Ano~, dare kore? Sweat Crazy Nut
Quote:
I have epi4 of Kisarazu's Cats eye XD no sub tho. Is yours subbed?

Yeah, JTV-Fansabs doing the translations Dancing Though I hope someday understand japanese well enought to watch in original. Crazy
Hikaru Sakurai, thanks for GNA. Love your uploads Applaud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@HikaruSakurai-chan: thanks for sharing GnoArashi! am downloading now.. btw.. (pardon my ignorance Bonk ) what program do u use to open the Wish Secret Talk? it was saved as a 'document' but i can't seem to open it tho.. its a word document rite? hahah sorry, i feel so silly asking you about this.... Sweat Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 661, 662, 663 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 662 of 1285

Jump to: