jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hana Yori Dango
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 233, 234, 235  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasse wrote:

mwahaha totally agree!! hehe the hole Makino family needs a bit suport...ototochan hormones, Otosan beer and okasan...tissues??? For the much the tears she cries... Beaten

yeah that family is crazy.....well i know the drama is based on a comic so i do admit the family is very comic-book like....pretty soon tsukishi will run away and live in that elevator she got stuck in
sasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

yeah that family is crazy.....well i know the drama is based on a comic so i do admit the family is very comic-book like....pretty soon tsukishi will run away and live in that elevator she got stuck in

No, I think she will be so annoyed, that she`s going to live with Domyouji becoz she can`t stand her stupid family anymore mwahaha but the elevator is also a nice idea...I wonder which possibility she would choose hehe
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasse wrote:

No, I think she will be so annoyed, that she`s going to live with Domyouji becoz she can`t stand her stupid family anymore mwahaha but the elevator is also a nice idea...I wonder which possibility she would choose hehe

well it's a very enjoyable show! it makes me laugh...has some touching moments, too. but honestly as popular as jun matsumoto is i think all the other actors/actresses around him are doing a much finer job and "stealing the limelight" a bit.

one thing in this show that is REALLY amazing.....the homes! oh mah gosh...these homes are unbelievable...more like hotels it seems, especially doumyoji's and sakurako's
sasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

well it's a very enjoyable show! it makes me laugh...has some touching moments, too. but honestly as popular as jun matsumoto is i think all the other actors/actresses around him are doing a much finer job and "stealing the limelight" a bit.

one thing in this show that is REALLY amazing.....the homes! oh mah gosh...these homes are unbelievable...more like hotels it seems, especially doumyoji's and sakurako's

that`s right...Gosh...when I first saw Domyouji`s home I think I had the same face expression as Tsukushi hehe As it is based on a Manga...no wonder, but in real life...that might be a bit impossible...even for such rich people Beaten

Who do you think act the best???..I really like Shouta...and Tsukushi...the actors doing very well... Lovey Eyes
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasse wrote:

that`s right...Gosh...when I first saw Domyouji`s home I think I had the same face expression as Tsukushi hehe As it is based on a Manga...no wonder, but in real life...that might be a bit impossible...even for such rich people Beaten

yeah shouta matsuda is doing a great job...i like mao inoue as well...and although her part is really small the woman who plays Tsukishi's boss at the confection shop is HILARIOUS.
sasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

yeah shouta matsuda is doing a great job...i like mao inoue as well...and although her part is really small the woman who plays Tsukishi's boss at the confection shop is HILARIOUS.

Agree, agree...I like the part where
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

if you understand could you explain to me??? Bow Bow I didn`t understand so much Sweat
Nezumi-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arwenna wrote:
HYD5 soft subs are out in d-addicts.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23816&sid=6e3d4d6c64e2e89dacc4e4c2f78a5824

Enjoy!!

Dancing WHEEE!!! *runs*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasse,

i think you are talking about the part where

does that help?
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
curly bangs.. hahahahahaha.. i hope that fad won't catch up.. i so do not have curly hair.. and i don't look good in a bonnet.. wahahaha..

i still am wary of shun-kun and matsujun's shoe size..

is it just me or am i seeing clown shoes??

Nut

that was one fuggin' funny comment......i don't look good in a bonnet...i'm cracking the hell up....the question is WHO does?

hehe
butterLiLy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, I'm a little confuse here...so could someone please explain this? Thanks

littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

that was one fuggin' funny comment......i don't look good in a bonnet...i'm cracking the hell up....the question is WHO does?

hehe

hey!! makino tsukushi can pull off the bonnet look. remember the night out?? she looked cute in it!

or maybe.. it's only japanese girls who can look good in a bonnet..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasse wrote:

mwahaha totally agree!! hehe the hole Makino family needs a bit suport...ototochan hormones, Otosan beer and okasan...tissues??? For the much the tears she cries... Beaten

The only normal in this family is Tsukushi...my god...having such a family you need no more enemies... Crazy

yea, that family of hers is wacked, and at first i didn't know if she had a sister or a bro, that dude was weird. Bonk
KeepMeCaffein8td

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

butterLiLy wrote:

Well, I think that

or she's just really stupid.

I totally agree about Dango Shop Boss lady, she steals the scenes she's in. I still love that whole little flashback she had about John Lennon in the 4th (??) episode, complete with love beads.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahahahahaha.. that was so funny!!!

okami-san screaming "JOHN!!!"

hahahahahahahaha..

my bro and i were just cracking up.. it was so funny..

her guy stories are just sooooo funny..

every episode.. she never fails to amaze me..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fybabe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the wonderful hyd fan from the chinese website made another pv!!!
this is so touching!
must see!
creator's name is �Վq qin zi.
enjoy!

i just realized that ep 5 wasn't really touching for me, but after watching her pv, i was suggoi touched... Shameful Cry now i know what's wrong with ep 5: too much sakurako scenes cutting in at all the wrong parts where i'm supposed to get all mushy... coz qin zi's pv took out all the sakurako's parts and it's like 10 times better!!

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07ZHPVC3OK3LY28RKQ53420I7J

i say get back the ep 4 production team! kill the ep 5 director!!!
sasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwahaha I love Okamisan (??) too, she`s soo awesome...and her face expression...the actress is so hilarious...maybe the best actor in the drama... Bonk Bonk
pifernac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

butterLiLy wrote:

I think that is because they talk about "kinder" like a somethink that exist in my countru calls "jardín infantil". That is before kider, and any ages childrens go there (between 1 - 4 years old) ands play together, after that, they go to the kinder.
Did you understand something that I said? sorry my English is not good
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

yea, that family of hers is wacked, and at first i didn't know if she had a sister or a bro, that dude was weird. Bonk

her brother is freakish man....i think that kid is androgynous...he's a fuggin' alien...uchu-jin.
Nezumi-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

Serious. He freaks me out... Sweat And the Makino family... Crazy , but trust me, they were a LOOOOT Nut Nut Nut in the manga, absolutely insane, the parents...? Bang Head <-- Absolutely. They completely added to poor Tsukushi's grief all the time... And her lil brother was relatively normal compared to the weirdo they made him in the series...

I'm really liking the live action, and the changes that they made to the characters and certain events that are different from the manga, work out too...makes me curious as to how they'll continue with what they're doing in the future episodes... *sigh* And I'm completely into Jun now; when I first started watching HYD it was because of the actor playing Rui (I saw him in DenshaOtoko and thought he was really cool and mysterious Muack ) but after watching Jun as Doumyouji, I was a goner...he's SO adorable and Naughty , and totally made me rofl after episode 3. I'm convinced no one can play Doumyouji better than him after seeing this...I was going to look up the other live-action incarnations of HYD but I have a feeling no one can compare anymore... Bow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tsukushi's brother is just going through puberty right now which is why he has a squeaky voice and is effeminate.

we'll have to see if he grows out of it!

Her family is so damn annoying though, I cringe when they're onscreen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 233, 234, 235  Next
Page 51 of 235

Jump to: