jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 742, 743, 744 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silent-hat-trick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Junno is gonna own this thread now.
Chisa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 thanks for caps Mr Green I made these:

silent-hat-trick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

but each post is an entirely new idea, therefore, more posts are needed.
I dont mean to get all sassy on you, but , my brain is rather sporadic.
I'll try my best.
plus, we bumped this thread to impossible heights, that cant be bad.
and dont worry about offending, Im offender proof.
jcrina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 wrote:
omg they look cute for these so I decided to post these:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/bscap024.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/umasouuu.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/gochisousan.jpg
ttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/Junnoshougunsama.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/hmm.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/umasouuu.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/ehanda.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/worriedkoki.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/yahprettyready.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Littleangel91356/ehnani.jpg

Littleangel,
thanks for posting the screencaps. i've seen this clip. i was wondering, where's AKAME? hehehe
silent-hat-trick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akame are straightening each others hair eating lollipops
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jcrina,
haha oh akame? To share love of TTUN. Akame..I'm sure people have loads than me!!! Yah jin and kame were really funny, I thought they were cute but sorry><
lastsamurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 wrote:
jcrina,
haha oh akame? To share love of TTUN. Akame..I'm sure people have loads than me!!! Yah jin and kame were really funny, I thought they were cute but sorry><

Hahahahaha!!! Yes. Jin and kame were really funny in there. But now we just feel like spreading TTUN love. Sorry jcrina!! mwahaha
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
I LUV V6!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

silent-hat-trick wrote:
but each post is an entirely new idea, therefore, more posts are needed.
I dont mean to get all sassy on you, but , my brain is rather sporadic.
I'll try my best.
plus, we bumped this thread to impossible heights, that cant be bad.
and dont worry about offending, Im offender proof.

Just because your brain is sporadic doesn't mean that you should make this kat-tun thread sporadic. This kat-tun thread has gone off topic at times and has been sporadic, but not intentionally. So please don't make it more sporadic than it needs to be.

If you have a new idea, how about pressing the "enter" key a couple more times? That usually can signify a new topic. More posts are not necessarily needed just because you have a new thought.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jcrina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Littleangel91356 wrote:
jcrina,

littleangel & lastsamurai,
OH!! I GET IT! hahahhaa! hahaha! i'm sorry! i've gotten used to seeing KA! hahaha! ok..ok..TTUN tribute?!?! more of KOKI puhleaze?! hehehhee..thanks!

chisa,
thanks for posting the screencaps that i was looking for! BUT we hafta give tribute to TTUN! hehehehe
lastsamurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jcrina wrote:

littleangel & lastsamurai,
OH!! I GET IT! hahahhaa! hahaha! i'm sorry! i've gotten used to seeing KA! hahaha! ok..ok..TTUN tribute?!?! more of KOKI puhleaze?! hehehhee..thanks!

Hahahaha!!! no problem jcrina. yes, is TTUN tribute time!! Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
enen_shun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOKI KOKI KOKI !!!!!!! Victory! Peace!

ahhh .. the last pic of Koki is soooo pretty ... hahaz ~~ Rolly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lastsamurai wrote:

Hahahaha!!! no problem jcrina. yes, is TTUN tribute time!! Victory! Peace!

this is gonna be exciting! hahaha! people would wonder, where did AKAME go..'coz all they see are PICS of TTUN! hahaha! so i guess, its time to open our chest of pics?!
silent-hat-trick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoa! why is everyone so angsty?
anywho, Id like to be able to post as much as I want, and I dont belive any of what I said was off topic, in fact, I was trying to keep it on topic the whole time, it was others who were steering it in violent directions.

I'll post how I want to post. its just a freakin thread.
but thanks for being blunt
silent-hat-trick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

on topic (beucause someone made it off topic)
koki has cute girly eyebrows.
thats charm.
I bet kame plucks them.
Dont you know he likes plucking eyebrows?
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TTUN time...hehe

yeah.. so why not talk about their songs then... and acomplishments

Junno: He's actually a great actor... And a great dancer.. I think he's one of the best athletes in the group

He's performance on GI was really good...Sometimes I felt sorry for the character he played... He showed great emotion as Saburo. I saw some clips of another old drama he did with Jin.. (I suddenly can't remeber the name)

Junno is just a man of many talents, juggling, tap dancing.. And his acrobatic performances... WOW Applaud

Koki:
Although I didn't pay much much attention to him before.. After LA... My whole persepective of him changed... He was the lovable one as well.. haha.. He had that great smile...

His rapping is really cool.. although i think he needs some new inspiration... *lol.. latly i've noticed his raps always contain the words K-A-T-T-U-N...haha

I haven't seen him act that much... (so can't really comment on his acting)

Ueda

Love in Snow... : When I first heard this song.. I was so surprised by Ueda's singing... And his ability to write such a beautiful song. For awhile, Ueda didn't sing as much... But suddenly after Love in Snow.. I just needed to hear more of his voice.....

Pieces: Wow.. that was a beautiful song.. His performance on SC was just superb don't you think?

Ueda sure can play the guitar... That time he performed on Minna no Terebi... Shocked and his a great piano player too

Hime's acting.. hmm.. haven't seen much either.. except Kowaii Nichiyoubi and his role as Grandpa...buhahhaa... he was so cute... poor grandpa got abused by scary Jin-mama.... hehe

Maru: Wow... He's got his special traits that I'll keep to myself..*lol

His beatboxing... WOW...... Shocked Bow I think it's probably really hard to perfect it.. and I know Maru says he practices it often... Apparently while he's taking a bath....haha

Acting wise... The only acting I saw him was Ppoi and as the eldest son in the short cute skit in SC

But the Maru/Koki (Tanaka) Banzai...haha.. Although sometimes i can't really understand them.. It just makes me laugh at their littler performances.....
silent-hat-trick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Junno is definatley talented , maybe some could say underated.
hes just not flamboyant like some of the other members.
I was kinda pissed that he took over Uchi's role on GI at first but the chracter relaly didnt haev tim to develop and once Junno got in there he dominated.

Maru is such a freakin charmer. at first I wanted to make himmy least favorite beucase he lacked pretiness but hwo can you, he shines, he demands attention hes got star power.
power , but unlike the tower.
jcrina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:
KOKI KOKI KOKI !!!!!!! Victory! Peace!

ahhh .. the last pic of Koki is soooo pretty ... hahaz ~~ Rolly

enen_shun,
ohgawd! thanks for posting pics of koki for my TREASURE CHEST! hahaha! i was about to start posting pics of KOKI but COULDN'T FIND A SINGLE SOLO PIC in my pc! hahaha!!! BAD ME! hahahA!

and i agree, the last pic..WHEW! im seeing him in a new light!

teruteru,
i think so too. that koki is one of the nicest in kat-tun Smile haven't you watched Neverland?! with ken miyaki, tsubasa imai and i dunno the others. Koki was there! "leading lady" of tsubasa i think! hahaha!
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jcrina wrote:

enen_shun,
ohgawd! thanks for posting pics of koki for my TREASURE CHEST! hahaha! i was about to start posting pics of KOKI but COULDN'T FIND A SINGLE SOLO PIC in my pc! hahaha!!! BAD ME! hahahA!

and i agree, the last pic..WHEW! im seeing him in a new light!

teruteru,
i think so too. that koki is one of the nicest in kat-tun Smile haven't you watched Neverland?! with ken miyaki, tsubasa imai and i dunno the others. Koki was there! "leading lady" of tsubasa i think! hahaha!

No actually I haven't seen NeverLand.. I knew it contained a lot of JEs... I've seen it at the store... But I just never felt like buying it...haha

Was saving money for other things....haha

But other Koki and Maru drama.. I remeber.. Kindachi.. even though they were only there for 5 min.. It was still fun to see two comedic people in the show
enen_shun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great post Miyuki !!!!!!! Dancing
here's mine on T-T-U-N ~~

Taguchi Junnosuke ~
> Junno (i still prefer calling him a "human-being" name) has a really cute and cheerful smile ~ and yesh .. he's great in GI !! he's absolutely not replacing Uchi .. cuz the character is a totally new feel ~ and seems to be a new character in the drama ~ and that's a good thing .. cuz it shows that Junno puts in effort and acted in his own way ! and he has a perfect height !!! but definately not too tall .. it's just nice ~

Tanaka Koki ~
> Koki was the first guy i knew from KAT-TUN .. from Neverland ~~ so whenever ppl mentioned KT in the past .. Koki would comes into my mind ~ he's really hardworking .. being in JE and in university is certainly a tough job !! lurved his rap !!!!!!!

Ueda Tatsuya ~
> Ueda is another talent in writing songs !! he's voice is sooooo man !!! and Ueda on piano & guitar ... *faints* ~~ he has really cute reactions somtimes !!! and yah .. haha .. the kawaii grandpa ... chooooo kawaii !!!!

Nakamaru Yuichi ~
> he has really long and beautiful fingers and eye-lashes ~~ lolx lolx ~ he's sooooo great in beatboxing !!!! Maru works really hard for his beatboxing ... he'll pratice it whenever he's free at home .. and i always see his improvement in his beatbox perf ~ apart from that .. Maru is a really natural person ~ and with a super cheerful smile !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

No actually I haven't seen NeverLand.. I knew it contained a lot of JEs... I've seen it at the store... But I just never felt like buying it...haha

Was saving money for other things....haha

But other Koki and Maru drama.. I remeber.. Kindachi.. even though they were only there for 5 min.. It was still fun to see two comedic people in the show

yeah, not that great review for that series.

as for Kindaichi, i have yet to watch it! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 742, 743, 744 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 743 of 1140

Jump to: