jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Post Your BT Seed Requests Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 106, 107, 108  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

okie dokie Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thnx ruroshin, for ur explanation earlier. It's ok now.. i think..

BTW, i'm willing to seed yanpapa ep 1- 09. I dun have the final episode bcuz i watched that already.

I'm now waitin for someone who is willing to seed My Husband episode 1- the last episode.. All of my dls are not complete.. help!!
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius, i will seed my husband 1-2 for now, then later seed others.

however, i still need seeding for my husband eps 3, 5, 8. and if anyone could help me out with seikei bijin 2 and 9, i would be greatly appreciative.
SanaChan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't mean to be nagging Sad but if anyone could just possibly seed Lavender Episode 6 just for a little bit, I would be so grateful. I'm at 89% but am leaving for SC on Saturday, and don't have high speed there so wanted to get it so I could watch the rest of the series...if anyone would do this I would be so grateful. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i know this is not related to jdorama at all... but i dont know where else to post...
so here i go...

im looking for a movie by Katherine Heigl title My father the hero. its an old movie...(yr 1994)

i've been looking for this movie for a long time..
anyone know where i can buy it in Malaysia or Singapore?
or place where i can download it.
and im also looking for Matilda (movie based on book by Roahl Dahl)

somebody plss help me?? Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ruroshin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

geoffropuff wrote:

however, i still need seeding for my husband eps 3, 5, 8. and if anyone could help me out with seikei bijin 2 and 9, i would be greatly appreciative.

seeding my husband 3. Will do 5 and 8 later.
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you much, not done yet, but getting there slowly.
ntlover000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got my husband in the mail - faster than downloading it - sometimes its unreal how long it takes. Sweat
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

geoffropuff wrote:

thnx for helping out geo, My Husband ep 2's complete!!! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!

But i still need ep 1, 3- last. All my dls are bits here and there... *sighz* the closest to complete's ep 1, currently at 94.4%, no matter how hard i try, it still won't budge. Jem's page says that there are seeds and peers, but i dunno why when i opened the window, it shows 0 seed and 0 peers, so i couldn't finish dling it... *sighz*...
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm finished with my husband, and only need one more ep of seikei bijin, ep 2. so if anyone could oblige.......

i also am working on narita rikon, need help with eps 2, 4, 6, 7

and aquarius, i will try to seed one my husband 1 and 3 for you
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can someone pls seed friday's lover eps 1 ??
onegai... Sweat
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i wll seed fridays lovers 1 also.
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks geoffropuff Mr Green
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the download rate is still 0 kB/s
and the estimated time left is 335 hours 24 mins... Nut
more seeder pls! Sweat
enoque

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi can someone see beautiful days jem episodes 4, 12, 22, 7, 17. I'm at least 70% done on most of them but I can't seem to finnish them. Also can someone seed my husband jem episodes 11 and 12? I would really appreciate all the help. Thank you very much.
amethyst216

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi. . .can someone plz seed files of young kindachi 4-9 plz. . .i noe this is kinda old but i just started watchin jdramas and i really wanna watch this. . .plz someone help me seed them. . . thx
limpaway

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone please seed ep. 9 of Legal Entanglement? I am 89% done. I didn't even realize that I wasn't done downloading until I got up to that episode. All the help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heya Limpaway
Haven't seen you for a while in the forum. How have you been? Done burning goods? Is the trade still open? lemme know Smile
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

still looking for narita rikon eps 2, 4, 6, 7.........

at least i finished seikei bijin
velvet_ice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jem's Wedding Planner 07 anyone? left at 0.3 % ... thanks!

v_ice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 5 of 108

Jump to: