jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 338, 339, 340 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks so much for the caps tInoltin!! the caps of ryo lying in his bed make me wanna prance on top of him :3
Nekomiyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emma wrote:
Miyu: Your Koyama-avatar!! kakkoi!! Love it

Stef wrote:
Miyu, your new avater is hot!! Gosh, Koyama can be so sekushi sometimes.

thanks girls! Koyama is always sexy ! hehe me too love your new avatar ! Kusano's expression is kawaii!

Thao ! long time we don't see you ! welcome back !

cherry wrote:
I actually thinks that Koyama dance the best in NewS

me too!! i'm not biased, it's cause of Koyama's dancing that i'm fallen in love of him specially with hips movements like said Ochibi !! just before, Yamapi was my first ! hehe

goldenonigiri wrote:
And a question...why is Megaupload in Spanish (i think..) now?..

Megaupload is in many language ^^ tinx you put the page in French ! haha! that's my language ^^ but you don't have the choice to choose language by the little flags? if you have the page in French, Telecharger = Download

you go Japan too?? try to see NEWS concert !!! don't miss this chance

kawaii76 : thanks for the caps...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE & SIMI!!!!! Enjoy your day !

yuna wrote:
And this pic is for Oki and Nekomiyu

nyaaaah! chibi Koyamaaaa! co cute ! thanks Yuna! P-chan was cte too when he was 13 <333

thanks OKI and Yuna for Massu Jweb message
YamaPiYu: Welcome to this thread!!! w00t!

xjapayukix wrote:
Oh yeah, is episode 8 of PPOI the last episode?
yes ! 8th episode is the last ! the end is sad ne ...

tinx wrote:
Caps for Ichi Rittoru No Namida Ep 2.. Sugoi~!!! I love this drama a lot... Hopefully the subs will be out soon...

thanks for caps, i'm downloading Ep 2 ! i hesitate long time to download the 1st Ep but i see subtitles so i decided to download it and it was a so sad drama even i knew that it's sad, i nearly cry in front of my comp! T-T i was not touched by Ryo but Aya really moved me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ur welcome guys....

@jho - Heehee.. I wish we'd could do that na...

@Emma - Congratulations on your A!!~!! So happy for u...

@Enen - Thanks for the massu pictures.... w00t!

@Miyu - I cried mostly because of Aya's mother.. I really sympathize her.. She made me cry lots of time... While Ryo character's made me laugh...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nekomiyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinx wrote:
@Miyu - I cried mostly because of Aya's mother.. I really sympathize her.. She made me cry lots of time... While Ryo character's made me laugh...

yes! Aya's mother is really touching ! the biginning of the drama is really sad, i cried at the biginning when she read Aya's diary and at the end Shameful Cry i think Aya is very cute! her face is sweet, so it makes me sad more and more, it's the first time I am touched as much by a girl in a drama, usually i'm more concentrated on guys ! hehe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nekomiyu wrote:

yes! Aya's mother is really touching ! the biginning of the drama is really sad, i cried at the biginning when she read Aya's diary and at the end Shameful Cry i think Aya is very cute! her face is sweet, so it makes me sad more and more, it's the first time I am touched as much by a girl in a drama, usually i'm more concentrated on guys ! hehe

Yeah... The first few minutes of the drama are so sad..
Hee.. Yeap.. Aya's really kawaii.. I like that part at the hospital where Ryo keeps tricking her.. They look really suitable for each other.. Ah...isnt it great if it's true..

Btw.. have I told you this... your new avatar is sooo great~!! Koyama looks kakkoi....

Ahh.. Talk to you later.. it's almost 4 here.. Oyasumi~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen: Thanks for the Massu pix!! Mr Green

Tinx:Thanks again for making caps!!! Victory! Peace!
Which reminds me that I have to watch the 2nd ep!!!
Nekomiyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:
Yeah... The first few minutes of the drama are so sad..
Hee.. Yeap.. Aya's really kawaii.. I like that part at the hospital where Ryo keeps tricking her.. They look really suitable for each other.. Ah...isnt it great if it's true..

Btw.. have I told you this... your new avatar is sooo great~!! Koyama looks kakkoi....

Ahh.. Talk to you later.. it's almost 4 here.. Oyasumi~

haha~ yes! Ryo laugh at Aya and telling her lies ! hehe looks like the real Ryo ! rofl
thanks for my avie ! Mr Green
4:00 AM?! O_O waw! go to sleep ^^ Oyasumi Tinx, make beautiful dreams w00t!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shameful Cry I don't wanna make it seem like that I'm requesting to much, but does anyone have the Kibou Yell M/V?

enen_shun w00t! Those are seriously cute Massu pics, he's my 2nd favorite in NewS. ^__^
yama_tomohisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[PIC] MYOJO 05/12 yamap+kame ( nobuta )

[color=yellow]Thank : binggunishi Blog
Yuna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xjapayukix wrote:
Shameful Cry I don't wanna make it seem like that I'm requesting to much, but does anyone have the Kibou Yell M/V?

enen_shun w00t! Those are seriously cute Massu pics, he's my 2nd favorite in NewS. ^__^

M/V????? isn't a Pv???

yama_tomohisa Myojo 12/05 is in shops???????????? >.< thanks so much for scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing Dancing
xjapayukix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuna wrote:

M/V????? isn't a Pv???

yama_tomohisa Myojo 12/05 is in shops???????????? >.< thanks so much for scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing Dancing

A p/v is a promotional video right? A m/v is a music video...is there a difference between a p/v and a m/v? Doh!
Yuna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xjapayukix wrote:

A p/v is a promotional video right? A m/v is a music video...is there a difference between a p/v and a m/v? Doh!

mmm no, the pv is the music video :S

well now I download the pv >.<
yama_tomohisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pic news baby

>>>yamap kawaii <<<

Last edited by yama_tomohisa on Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emma: I divided the first ep in to two parts. Heres the first part:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16ABQX9T

second part comes soon
cherish-Kusano

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the Engimono translation, rain! Gaaaah~ Tomi's sister is SO NOT hot. lol~

Omedetou Emma.. for getting a good grade on your english test. ^^

yama_tomohisa, those chibi pics are so cute!! Kusano looks like such a happy child. xD
Nekomiyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yama_tomohisa: thanks for Kame and Yamapi pics !! and NEWS baby pics !
yama_tomohisa wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha~~~ rofl Kusano so cuuute !! <333 yippee
Chibi Tegoshi and Massu are cute too <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG!!.......thank you soo much Watari...=D Dancing Dancing Mr Green am soo happy right now. You make my day. Yay!!...^-^ Thank you again!! Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
goldenonigiri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yama_tomohisa: Thanks for the scans and the baby pics!!!
They all look cute and funny!! rofl
xjapayukix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yama_tomohisa wrote:
pic news baby

>>>yamap kawaii <<<

OMG, they're so cute. Dancing

Yuna wrote:

mmm no, the pv is the music video :S

well now I download the pv >.<

Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure Sweat . So does anyone have the Kibou Yell P/V, thank you so much for correcting me. Bow

I have some pics of Tego-kun when he was younger:

He had chubby cheeks, lol.

Shocked I'm not sure bout this one...he sure had long hair when he was young(if this is him)

Oh yeah...extra pic that I found hilarious when I 1st saw it -

cherish-Kusano

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahaha~ Yeah, that pic of him with the long hair.. that's our Teshi, all right. hehe

That picture of him is so funny!! rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 338, 339, 340 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 339 of 1040

Jump to: