jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Rennai Kekkon no Housoku

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:55 am    Post subject: Rennai Kekkon no Housoku Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!! I'm Kashiwabara Takashi's fan!!^_^ Can you help to provide some infos on his 1999 FUJI TV's drama entitled "Rennai Kekkon no Housoku(The Rules of Marrying For Love)" co-starring Kyoko Koizumi and Yanagiba Toshiro
Pls, tell me what's the story about and what's Takashi's role??
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hii i'm kassy fan too!

i'm looking for information on this show too, but can't find any to determine whether it's nice anot... i couldn't find the show in shops neither until recently

i found the series at one of the basement (i hope i remembered correctly) shops at parkway

anyway, do u happen to know whether "tabloid" is nice? i like itazura na kiss the best btw, but his image in big wing is nice too...
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, great...so did you buy it already?? Where do u live anyway? S'pore?

I dunno if its good or not...but, Kassy's role is pretty small....and he looks not good here >_< His role is a messy photographer, with messed hair and beard all over his face =P Wouldn't recommend it...^^

jellocream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�Me too! A Kassy fan!

I just got the chance to watch Itazurana kiss. He was soooooo great!!! But it is too bad I can`t list it as one of my favourite series because the female lead was really annoying, not cute at all. Although I like fairy tales, but this story is too much....
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha, i think the female lead was supposed to be irritating to annoy the hell out of naoki, but the show is funny and i love it when kotoko shouts "irie!!!"

hmm yani, ya i live in s'pore. i hafnt bought the drama series but maybe i'm getting koi no kamisama instead, depends whether i can find it first of cos...

anyway, someone spoke of this "movie junction" in pasir ris in another thread. can someone tell me where it is? i happen to live in pasir ris but i dun recall such a place...

also, where do u peeps usually get ur doramas and usually how much dey cost? just curious to noe... btw, there're real and pirated ones available right... how to differentiate? i'd like to buy one that comes with every episode in each new disc instead of some parts of an episode in another disc... thanks... (sorry for being so longwinded)
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Itazura Na Kiss is one good show!!^_^ Although, yeah...Kotoko is not my favorite character, coz she's so irritating =P But, I like Sato Aiko's chemistry with Kassy ^_^ And, the ending is somehow cute!!

Koi no Kamisama?! I've read somewhere that is one draggy show in the middle >_< The best parts are only the beginning and the ending =P Oh, but Kassy's role is GREAT here!!! He's a very nice...too nice, actually......guy! A little spoiler...the ending might not be good for Kassy's role =((((

When I was in S'pore, I bought J-dramas in POH KIM Video Store, Tanglin Mall...near ANA Hotel ^_^ They sell pretty cheap VCDs(S$ 12-15) there, and pretty complete too!! Some of them have VCD boxset with one episode in one VCD(Love Generation, PS Genki desu Shunpei), but some of them with few eps in one VCDs....^^ Hope that helps!

enau

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi ignoramus,

I think someone in this forum that posted the message about "Movie Junction in Pasir Ris" is :
thegrateone

Maybe you can ask "thegrateone" about Movie Junction in Pasir Ris.
Good luck.

enau
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx to yanie and enau for the help... hmm... i'm getting to be a HUGE fan of jdorama
enau

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're welcome, ignoramus Smile
Cheri_Kashiwabara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey hello, Im a Kassy fan too :p
Im sorta new here... but Rules for marrying for Love is one of the doramas I decided to watch next. If I can git my hands on it, Ill tell you guys about it. Although the renting does cost a lot.

Hey if you guys are Kassy fans... are there news about his band you can share? Ive been searching for No' Where songs for a long time and has no lead :T Please help!

~Lovees and Thx ~~Cheri Kashiwabara
cassan Teo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Kassy is great, but Sato Aiko (the female lead) is actually the one who brought to my attention and kept me watching the drama. Her unreserve and open act reveals her capability to starr the character well. In addition, it also showcases her professionalism as an actress becos I believe that in reality, she is much more normal than how she appeared on screen in Itazura na kiss. Therefore I think both of them have done equally well and it is definitely becos of that that u continue to finish the drama and find it interesting.
Cheri_Kashiwabara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually find Itazura na Kiss' plot quite interesting. It was the first Dorama I watched and it did a good job in keeping me interested throughout the whole show and got me into Jdoramas. It was partly bcoz of Kassy tho. Bcoz I dint like Aiko that much at first but she was so kawaii afterward. I agree, she is a supreme actress! She was one of the best Ive ever seen and she is definitely my role model. Kassy got me interested in the show coz he was soooo cute so I find that altho they are very good at acting, it is not that that kept me watching, it was mostly the plot itself. But for SoS it was entirely bcoz of the actors. Then afterward... ig got interesting, it was sorta boring at first....

~~Lovees ~~Cheri Kashiwabara
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Review: 9/10

Rennai Kekkon no Housoku was a refreshing drama to watch, which seems contradictory considering it�fs an older drama. The plot is your average love triangle, where one is cheering for the average, goofy, not-so-handsome, genuine guy instead of the hardcore handsome younger guy.

Koizumi Kyoko has proven yet again that she�fs not just a singer, but also a solid actress. She has an onscreen presence that pulls you right in, and although a lot of her character�fs actions were selfish, I still felt sympathetic towards her character�fs situation. However, the outstanding performance award should go to Yanagiba Toshiro! I have never seen him act as this type of character and he completely blew me away with his good-natured charm. I think this is the first time I�fve actually see him SMILE in a drama�c. It�fs really rare when a main character can act as the comic-relief as well, and Tanagiba made it happen flawlessly. All the secondary characters deserve shout-outs as well, as the casting director did a brilliant job, but I need to single out Kobayashi Satomi. She�fs just found a new fan in me. She was probably my favourite character in this drama.

Although the ending of the drama is given away in the intro song (let�fs hope intentionally), the ending pushed the drama from an 8/10 to 9/10. If you want to know why, you�fll just have to watch the show.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marspeach

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great, I'm so glad I asked for this in our trade!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marspeach wrote:
Great, I'm so glad I asked for this in our trade!

So am I! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
chokakoi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

erm.... isn't this show nearly 10 years ago?

anyway just wanna add my 2 cents worth... though drama themes such as this are rather cliches, but last time during the J craze, I remembered it was these cliches that caught the attention of many audience... once in a while I do hope to see such cliches back in the modern J dramas now, rather than trying too hard to break away from the norms, focusing on controversial themes and topics which might get too heavy sometime for a light and easy drama-watching experience...

okay... just feeling nostalgic everytime i see a 'old' drama topic popping up... 'old' people like me just like to reminisce... pardon for the adruptness...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: