jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What's your dream job/ambition?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
A nurse, anyone?

my sis is taking nursing course now..
Wink
i wonder how is it being a nurse?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:

Sorry to hear that. A very strict father you have.
Benefits? of course it does, Knowlegde on playin the guitar and interest in music.
Hang in there! Don't get caught!
Anyways I don't like people's lives being controlled by others.
Oh boy! He's old fashioned.

yeah!!
just wanted to say that
old-fashioned..out-dated!
pretty angry at him...sometimes...

he expects me to be a nerd..like this

Last edited by juliana_phang on Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my dream job would be something to do with hotel management.. or either a translator.. i want to learn more languages than what i know or am studying now.. maybe i would learn korean or french or even spanish after completing my japanese course..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
my dream job would be something to do with hotel management.. or either a translator.. i want to learn more languages than what i know or am studying now.. maybe i would learn korean or french or even spanish after completing my japanese course..

wow..this is cool!!!
then u wont have to worry when travelling
Thumbsup
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arigatogozaimasu..!! yah.. languages interest me.. more than physics or chem or algebra.. ill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kook05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
maybe i would learn korean or french or even spanish after completing my japanese course..

cool!!! me interested in languages too!!! hehe Mr Green
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:

he expects me to be a nerd..like this

cannot see la that pic jul... post it again.... i wanna see how a nerd looks like coz im also a nerd >_< but my father let me learns piano Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's a pitty..music is actually bring a lot of benefits to your life. You can even teach music while studying in the Univ. I did that occassionally, I mean teaching piano while I was still in the Univ (that makes me old now...he..he..he.Big Grin ). Anyway, I'm sure there's a way out to talk to your father about it. Perhaps if you can prove him that you're good at it, he might change his mind.
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
since i'm from science stream..n i have no knowledge bout accounts..
i think..
all i can do is continue with my science course?

my sis also in science stream but she's thinking of taking law!

juliana_phang wrote:
hotel management is a nice thing too...
but i'm pretty sure my dad wont allow me to choose that course..

y not?? Rolling eyes

juliana_phang wrote:

actually he was hoping that i'll take accounts course..
since he's an accountant himself..
haha..
but i dont wanna follow his footstep..

whats wrong wif being accountant?? and why dun u want to follow his footstep??? Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joyce wrote:
n michi..how did you change ur nick huh?

i did?? Rolling eyes Crazy
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:
guess at the moment i'm just not satisfied wif my life..
will probably become an a/ctant since i studied accounts...
or maybe an early childhood tcher cos' i lurve to work wif little kids...

cool.. u studying accounts too?? Mr Green u doing wat?? im doing diploma rite now... hopefully i'll be able to complete until ACCA~ Big Grin

i love kids too but i dont think i have the patience to work with them Bleah babies/little kids are cute tho!! honto ni kawaii! just look at those kids in the little rascals, kindergarten cop, baby day out, matilda. Big Grin
Joyce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
Joyce wrote:
n michi..how did you change ur nick huh?

i did?? Rolling eyes Crazy
Mr Green sorri huh..see wrongly.. Sweat
kook05

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
cool.. u studying accounts too?? Mr Green u doing wat?? im doing diploma rite now... hopefully i'll be able to complete until ACCA~ Big Grin

i love kids too but i dont think i have the patience to work with them Bleah babies/little kids are cute tho!! honto ni kawaii! just look at those kids in the little rascals, kindergarten cop, baby day out, matilda. Big Grin

cool!!! so we both study the same thing!!! Mr Green
but i'm probably not as good as you...
how long more b4 you complete your diploma?? going to do your acca straight after that?

true, working wif kids requires tons of patience... but dey are just so adorable and innocent... Big Grin
kouru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. astronout
2. doctor
3. pilot

and others. too high,right?
Joyce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kouru wrote:
1. astronout
2. doctor
3. pilot

and others. too high,right?
ur expectations it's not too high if u really wan to do it....do u have the interest in the first place.....
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kooko5,
well im only in 3rd semester and so far so good!!! and its only a diploma... u're doing degree rite?? im sure its tougher! Sweat
no la.. after diploma, doing degree first... Wink
maybe if everything goes well. i'll complete my diploma end of next year.. i hope so!! Sweat
yea kids are so adorable hehe
kouru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks. that helps me not to give up.
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joyce wrote:
Mr Green sorri huh..see wrongly.. Sweat

oohh.. Rolling eyes
kook05

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
kooko5,
well im only in 3rd semester and so far so good!!! and its only a diploma... u're doing degree rite?? im sure its tougher! Sweat
no la.. after diploma, doing degree first... Wink
maybe if everything goes well. i'll complete my diploma end of next year.. i hope so!! Sweat
yea kids are so adorable hehe

sure can 1 la!!!
but me a little confused here... you mean to say after your dip, do degree then acca??
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no laa.. acca is like the last one.. after degree dont u have to do master?? Rolling eyes im not really sure tho.... but whatever it is, i want to get ACCA.

how bout u?? Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: